Our Safe Return To Work.
Firstly, we have spent a lot of time planning to safely return to work.
Importantly, it has been necessary for us to consider the safety of our patients, our staff members and the wider public.
Therefore we have prepared a safeguarding policy to document the procedures that we feel appropriate in order to return to work.
We have started back now and very much look forward to seeing you again.
The COVID-19 Procedure.
We have arranged things to ensure a safe working environment.
- Firstly, the triage questionnaire ensures that it is appropriate for you to attend.
- Secondly, you will receive an SMS two hours before your appointment enabling you to check-in online when you arrive here.
- We will let you know when we are free, and your practitioner will meet you at the door.
- We are required to wear PPE, and you will be asked to wear a mask
- We will take your temperature and pulse rate to check for any signs of infection.
- Payments will be card only, and ideally contact-less.
Above all, rest assured that we will do everything that we can do to ensure that we provide the same excellent healthcare in a safe environment !
Finally, we are currently working without any reception cover. Therefore, we request that you book your appointments online.
However, if you need to speak to us please call and leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we are able to.